This is from a scene in the movie One Day. It is by far one of the most beautiful films, and has amazing acting from the gorgeous Anne Hathaway and heartthrob Jim Sturgess, but it is also horribly depressing. I bawled the entire last 45 minutes of the movie. It has a some-what encouraging and heartfelt ending, but I was still crying.
Definitely a must-see.
And the book, I hear, is even more phenomenal than the film.
I’ll let you know my opinion once I read it.Posted 11 months ago with 10 notes
- lovemore---worryless likes this
- icantchange-harrystyles likes this
- minabluebirds likes this
- nostalge likes this
- mermaidsashimi95 reblogged this from ohredjay
- luannathiva reblogged this from ohredjay
- dreamhunter72 reblogged this from ohredjay
- anyothertoo likes this
- freefallingwithtompetty likes this
- ohredjay posted this